Wednesday, October 18

It doesn't work for me

A lot of these questions I'd have to answer with "neither":

At a picnic with friends, you open a cooler full of soft drinks and reach for the:
Dr. Pepper
Sprite or Pepsi
Neither. I don't like soft drinks.

You’ve won the jackpot on a game show and have a choice between two kinds of vehicles. You select the:
Audi
Saab
I don't know. I'd have to check to see which one has the features at the cost I wanted.

You’re at a cocktail party, and the only choices are gin, bourbon, scotch and vodka. Which liquor do you choose?
Bourbon or Scotch
Gin or vodka
Neither. I don't drink.

If we opened your refrigerator, it is more likely that we would find which brand of bottled water:
Ozarka or local brand
Evian or Dannon
Neither. I'm not fool enough to drink branded water.

You’re at happy hour and there is a special on domestic beer. Which do you choose?
Coors
Bud
Neither. I don't drink.

Which special event would you be more inclined to attend?
Monster Truck Show
Pro Wrestling Match
Neither. I'd prefer doing nothing.

If we checked your Internet history, it would more likely show that you had visited:
An auction site, like eBay
A dating site, like Match.com
Neither. I like surfing the net, but I don't buy that much and I'm married.

Between the following sporting events, which would you more likely watch?
X Games or college football
U. S. Open Tennis or Major League Soccer
Neither. I don't like sports.

Update

No comments: