Saturday, July 30

American Airlines sucks

On July 26, I took flight AA 154 from Tokyo to Chicago. This flight was overbooked, and my wife and I were upgraded to business class. We were disagreeably surprised by the poor service offered by a stewardess whose name read "Judy". Not only were her movements clumsy, but her manner was brusque and impatient to the point of rudeness. We were not the only recipients of such poor treatment; so were a couple of Japanese passengers sitting across the aisle from us. This "Judy" deserves a reprimand at the very least.

In contrast, the service of another stewardess was what I would have expected in business class. I didn't get her name (she served me when the lights were off), but she was the only black attendant I saw in the cabin. This attendant may only have been doing her job, but she did it well.

No comments: