WARNING: If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
When you add the following registry entry, it prevents the Office Clipboard from automatically appearing when you perform multiple Copy commands in any of the Office programs. To add the AcbControl registry entry, follow these steps:
1. Quit any programs that are running.
2. Click Start, and then click Run. Type regedit and click OK.
3. In the Registry Editor, click to select the following subkey (folder):
4. On the Edit menu, point to New and click DWORD Value. With New Value #1 selected, type AcbControl, and then press ENTER.
5. On the Edit menu, click Modify. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, click Decimal under Base. Type 1 in the Value data box. Click OK and quit the Registry Editor.
NOTE: To turn on the Office Clipboard, repeat step 5 above, changing the value from 1 to 0.
Wednesday, November 2
See if this works
Disabling the Office Clipboard