Wednesday, March 2

Twenty Ways to Say No

  1. I Am In The Middle Of Several Projects
  2. I Am Not Comfortable With That
  3. I Am Not Taking On Any New Responsibilities
  4. I Am Not The Most Qualified Person For The Job
  5. I Do Not Enjoy That Kind Of Work
  6. I Do Not Have Any More Room In My Calendar
  7. I Hate To Split My Attention Among Projects
  8. I Have Another Commitment
  9. I Have No Experience With That
  10. I Know You Will Do A Wonderful Job Yourself
  11. I Need To Focus More On My Personal Life
  12. I Need To Focus On My Career Right Now
  13. I Need To Leave Some Free Time For Myself
  14. I Would Rather Decline Than Do A Mediocre Job
  15. I Would Rather Help Out With Another Task
  16. Let Me Hook You Up With Someone Who Can Do It
  17. No
  18. Not Right Now, But I Can Do It Later
  19. Some Things Have Come Up That Need My Attention
  20. This Really Is Not My Strong Suit
Rationalizations from Ramona Creel here

No comments: