Sunday, March 6

Grease It

Ramit Sethi writes
Cost of eating out:

Lunch: ($8.00/day) = $56.00/week
Dinner: ($12.00/day) = $84.00/week

Lunch: $2,680/year (365 minus 30 days of not eating out)
Dinner: $4,020/year
-----
Total: $6,700.00/year GOOD GOD
Yeah, I know. I bring my breakfast and lunch to school. My lunch is usually a sandwich, and for breakfast I typically bring something I've baked over the weekend. Today I baked whole wheat banana bread in a Crofton unglazed stoneware loaf pan that I got at Aldi. I didn't grease it and the bread stuck to the pan and broke into pieces when I tried to take it out. O the shame.

I bake breakfast myself mostly because there's nothing similar available locally that's whole wheat, but it does save money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should definitely post more of your whole wheat breakfast bread recipies.