Saturday, December 7

Our international grocery has Sarelle 400, a Turkish knock-off of Nutella. It's cheaper but tastes pretty good to me. I spread some on a bagel for breakfast.


Even though I generally despise chocolate with fruit, I've had a dark chocolate bar with orange peel from the Parisian "ED" grocery, and it's pretty good. At the Monoprix store in Paris, I also got Praline Intense, Noir Noisettes, which are great. And a lot cheaper than the chocolate at Chocosphere. But at least it's available. Shouldn't complain; the international grocery also has some imported chocolate, which is nice because it's so hard to get here in the sticks, and Dollar General has a 5 lb. box of chocolate. It may not taste that good, but you can't beat the price.
Update
I meant a 3 lb. box for $5.

No comments: